As she hits the final stretch of her eight-year term, Knoxville Mayor Madeline Rogero will ask the city council to set aside money to purchase portions of a closed North Knoxville hospital, fund affordable housing incentives, address police retention and pay for other needs beyond the end of her administration. The final budget proposal of Rogero’s tenure offered few surprises. No property tax increase is included, and Rogero said the city has a $71 million fund balance. The purchase of the...
- Arnaldo Toscani shoes Women Sandals orange 87541 BDT ORIGINAL
- Clarks Privo Leather Slip On shoes Mens Size 11 w Casual or Dress
- women Puma shoes De Sport A La Mode color green Forest Night-laurel Wreat
- KS35 Meaggann Pointed Toe Dress Pumps, Pewter, 5 UK
- Mustang Lace up Lace up Trainers Low shoes Grey Earth 1209 New
- Nine West Soho9x9 Pumps - Women's Size 7M, Light Natural
- NPuma Fenty by Rihanna - Trainer Hi Women's Sneakers SZ 7.5
- shoes TAMARIS women DECOLLETE grey PU 22426-243
- Tredters Frauen Ash Leder Loafers black Groesse 6 US 37 EU
- AIGLE Lolly Pop Rain Boots - New pink Pink - Women's Sz. 5 - BRAND NEW
- Jolies bottines waterproof en daim bordeaux GEOX pointure 39 UK 5 COMME NEUVES
- Saucony Ride 10 Running shoes, Women's Size 11, Charcoal
- A2 by Aerosoles Womens Drive Time Mule- Pick SZ color.
- BODEN CHUNKY LOAFERS LOAFERS SIZE 42==SIZE 8.5
- BNWT Wide Fit M&S shoes Size 3 100% Leather Animal Pony Hair Court shoes Leopard
- Fashion Womens Ankle Strap Plus Size Stilettos Med Heels Sandals Pumps Slingback
Attorney General William Barr has released a redacted version of special counsel Robert Mueller's report on Russian interference in the 2016 election to Congress and the public. The special counsel spent nearly two years investigating attacks on the 2016 presidential election and whether the Trump campaign coordinated with the Russians behind it. » Read the roughly 400-page report. Mueller also was tasked with looking into "any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation."...