The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Hugo Boss Black Slides UK 12 US 13 EUR 46
- Lipsy Covered Buckle Block Heel Ankle Boots size 4
- NEW Abstract Cut Out Peep Toe Stiletto High Heel Platform Pumps Dancer shoes H97
- New Women Pointy Toe Block Heels Buckle Strap Pumps Faux Suede Lolita cute shoes
- Santino Luciano Tuxedo Patent Loafer
- Tory Burch Minnie Travel Ballet Red leather Flats Size 6.5 M
- Womens Blowfish Balla pink gold Rancher Peal Canvas Fashion Sandals Size
- Allegra K Women's Side Zip Low Platform Chunky Heel Ankle Booties
- Beige nude leather peeptoe heels by Carlos Santana size 4.5 - Designer shoes
- shoes Homme Kenzo Cuir black T 41
- DexFlex Comfort BRONZE Mid Wedge Sandal MARNIE SZ 13 WIDE New In Box
- FW13 ASICS ONITSUKA TIGER FABRE NR 32,5 MID shoes PASSEGGIO BAMBINO JUNIOR BOOT
- Josef Seibel Britney Ankle Comfort Boots Women 39 8.5 Anthracite Leather RV 175
- Madewell Sandals Leather Brown Womens Ankle Wrap Strappy Size 6
- Nature Breeze Women's Stretchy Thigh High Boot Black 7
- NIKE ZOOM ALL OUT TRAINERS SIZE UK 9
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Seychelles Womens Future Sandal- Pick color. Dress SZ ppskvh4235-Women's Sandals
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||Multiple Variations||Model:||FUTURE|
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.